Welcome

Dear Parents and Carers

I am pleased to be able to welcome you and your child to Bargarran Primary School.  I hope that our web site will give you an idea of the pleasant and secure learning environment we aim to create for our pupils. There are few things as important as your child’s education and at Bargarran Primary we aim to give your child the best start to this.

We offer a broad and balanced curriculum covering the core subjects of language, number and ICT, as well as social subjects and the arts. We emphasize good discipline and encourage pupils to respect themselves and others as well as the world in which they live.

All the staff have a strong commitment to the life and work of the school and we hope that, by working with you we can enable your child to achieve his or her potential. Parents are always welcome to come to school for whatever the reason but I do hope you feel able to come and share your interests, skills and experiences with the children.

You are welcome to contact or visit the school at any time, especially if you have a concern or problem that needs to be resolved. If possible a member of staff will meet with you right away. If this is not possible appointments can be made to meet with a member of the senior management team or a class teacher.

I look forward to meeting you and your child and forming a long and productive partnership with you.

Yours sincerely

Mr A Lyle

Head Teacher

Barrhill Road, Erskine, Renfrewshire PA8 6BX Tel: 0300 300 1447