‘It’s good to be ME!’
To provide a welcoming, secure and stimulating environment, where high achieving pupils show a strong desire to succeed and a skilled teaching team provide an excellent learning experience for all pupils.
Our school’s positive ethos is further underpinned by our commitment to the following Organisational Values:
- To develop in children the capacity for independent thought, the importance of learning from others and the ability to deal with change.
- To value opportunities to learn from experiences and understand the effect; either positive or negative, our actions have on others.
- To value the right to be treated fairly, in a safe and consistent environment in which the opinions and contributions of our children are respected and acted upon.
- To ensure that a whole school commitment to restorative practices allows for all stakeholders to feel valued and respected.
- To instil a commitment to life-long learning with the skills needed to contribute effectively within their community and beyond.
- To nurture our children’s ability to show tolerance and kindness towards others.
- To provide opportunities for our young people to demonstrate a responsible attitude with an emphasis on honesty and trust.
- To demonstrate a strong desire for all pupils to access learning experiences that are active, interactive, challenging and fun and breed confidence and enthusiasm.