Welcome to our new Head Teacher – Mrs Cunningham

I am Nicola Cunningham the new Head Teacher of Our Lady’s High School. I have taken up post here from Taylor High School in Motherwell where I taught for 18 years. I was Depute Head Teacher for 11 years and during that time I was acting Head Teacher for 2 years while the Head Teacher was seconded to the local Authority. I am a Mathematics teacher and I am really looking forward to teaching some Maths here in OLHS.

Our Lady’s High School has excellent attainment and the exam results this year were among the highest in North Lanarkshire. Congratulations to all our young people, their hard work has paid off. I would also like to take this opportunity to thank the hard working staff who have supported our students in achieving their best.

I have been made very welcome in the school and I have settled in to my new role quickly. It is clear to me that the school is a thriving community of faith and learning which I am very proud to be leading.

I look forward to meeting and working with you as we take OLHS forward together.

Mrs Cunningham

Mrs Cunningham