Daily Prayer-Wednesday 20 January

Reflection – what’s in a smile?
Your smile is a great asset, it is your cutest accessory, and your best friend! When someone walks by you and smiles it catches and then you smile. You then smile at the next person and they catch it. Pretty amazing when you think about it! Just by smiling at one person you can make hundreds of people smile every day! We have plenty opportunities each day to smile and plenty opportunities to allow the slightest smile brighten the day of another person in school. That small selfless meaningful act is a beautiful thing.
Prayer – Lord, your presence warms my heart
As Blessed Mother Teresa is a shining example to us of a selfless spirit, may we today strive to do a selfless act and help one another. Sometimes the smallest gesture of kindness, a smile can brighten someone’s day. Lord allow us the confidence and strength to look for opportunities today in Cardinal Newman High school and at home, to treat every encounter like an encounter with Christ. May we genuinely seek to allow our smile to warm someone’s heart, just a little.
School Prayer
Lord, I thank you for bringing me to another day.
May I live it completely for You,
Through you,
With You and in you. Amen
For Canon Glackin
Eternal Rest, grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace.