N5 and Higher Prelims for our S4/5/6 Pupils will take place from Mon 29/11/19 to Wed 18/12/19
The Timetable can be viewed below:
Engineering the Future for Girls
Monday 8 – Friday12 June 2020
Engineering the Future for Girls is being delivered in collaboration with BP and BAM Nuttall and is designed to engage girls in a wide range of engineering challenges that will inspire them to become the next generation of engineers. The summer school is fully-funded by BP and BAM Nuttall and all student costs, including a contribution towards travel, will be covered. Strathclyde will accept applications from girls with any range of subject choices at National 5. The summer school is non-residential and therefore pupils should be able to make their way each day to the Strathclyde University Campus in the heart of Glasgow City Centre. Teachers are not required to accompany pupils during the week. For the pupils’ convenience, we have arranged for Mentors to accompany pupils from and to Queen Street train station, Glasgow Central train station and Buchanan Bus Station at the start and end of each day.
Pupils should apply using the online application form available on our website:www.strath.ac.uk/engineering/outreach/engineeringthefutureforgirls
Click the link below for more information.
The deadline for applications is Monday 25 November 2019
Today is the day of the Canonisation of Blessed Cardinal John Henry Newman.
A Livestream of the Canonisation Mass can be found: here
The stream should start at 8.30am.
Keep an eye out for our pupils’ distinctive red hoodies!
The Parents’ Evening Booking System for all classes from S5/6 is now live.
You will need:
- Your title and surname (these must match those we have on record for you Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss)
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
Once you have logged in, we suggest you use the ‘Automated Booking Wizard’ to make your appointments.
You will be shown your child/children and their teachers, and asked to enter your availability.
Our wizard will use this information to calculate the best order for your appointments, allowing you to navigate the teachers in the quickest and most efficient manner.
Troubleshooting Tips – please read before booking!
- To log in you need to enter the details we have on record for you and your child.
If you have recently changed your title or surname, for example, and not informed us, we will be expecting you to log in with the details we have on record.
- The email address you enter is only used to receive a confirmation of your appointment. If the system gives you an error when you log in in, it will not be the email address that is the problem.
- If you have several children to make bookings for, and decide not to use the Booking Wizard, but instead make appointments individually, use the ‘Change Child’ button on the blue bar (above to school’s name) in the very top left corner of the Parent’s Booking Page to swap between your children.
If you are unable to book at home, please call into the office for assistance.