Technologies Faculty Home Page

Blended Digital Learning

We are always looking to engage with our young people in as many ways as possible and this now includes both Show My Homework and Microsoft Teams. Both of these platforms use the Glow Scotland login that all our pupils have been issued with. If you cant remember or have lost your login contact the school or email me at CConaghan@cardinalnewman.n-lanark.sch.uk and I can re-set or advise of you of your glow info!

Follow the link to the RM Unify Below.

We now have a dedicated guide to accessing and using MS Teams for parents and pupils; HERE!

Mental Health Awareness !

Primary 7 transition 2020

For more info click on page above

School is closed for this adverse circumstance please see the list of year groups, topics and  tasks in the drop-down menus above for each year group to help continue and further study at home.

However these tasks are also  on Show My Homework  (SMHW) on your phone as an App and online where you can easily keep in touch and submit your work!

Google ;- Glow and login to RM Unify with your Glow username / password (reset to red car with a space)

if you don’t know you login details please email me  at CConaghan@cardinalnewman.n-lanark.sch.uk

Thank You and Stay safe.