The overarching aim of Cardinal Newman High School is to help pupils to fully develop the skills, attitudes and values necessary for a fulfilled life in modern society.
We believe that in Cardinal Newman High School we can make a real difference to the life chances of our pupils.
We are committed to:
- Maintaining an ethos of high attainment standards within a context of faith and learning
- Encouraging pupils to excel in all curricular areas including Literacy, Numeracy and Health and Wellbeing
- Pupils being safe and having high self-esteem, with respect at the heart of our caring and understanding school community
- Engaging parents as the first educators and promoting partnership for the good of all of our young people
- Providing opportunities to work with partner agencies in the world of work and our wider community to have a positive impact on learner experience leading to our young people having the best future possible.
We will continue to encourage Gospel values and to develop attitudes that will equip our young people with the skills and attitudes needed for success in a fast-changing society.