Daily Prayer

Friday 22 picReflection – Sometimes a good long chat with your best friend can make the world a brighter place. Prayer in its many forms is a means of communicating with a best friend. God knows us better than we know ourselves. There are times when we may feel that God didn’t give us what we prayed for, that is because He delivers what we NEED which isn’t always what we want. This can seem complicated but if we put our simple trust in God and communicate with him regularly we will find ourselves where, in life, we are meant to be. Like a good parent God will provide us with what we need.

Prayer – Lord, I place my trust in you

Lord, help us this weekend to take the time to share our challenges and joys with you. Be with us and help us to see your presence in our lives. Like with our best friends, may we offer our confidence in you that you provide our needs before we ask for them. Help us to allow others to see you in their lives, particularly those who have difficulty recognising your presence.

School Prayer
Lord, I thank you for bringing me to another day.
May I live it completely for You,Through you,
With You and in you.

Amen

For Canon Glackin
Eternal Rest, grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him, may he rest in peace.