Unfortunately, we are unable to invite you into the school, due to current restrictions, on Tuesday 26th of October for our S4 Parents’ Night. We feel these occasions provide you with the opportunity to speak to your child’s teachers and are too important to miss so we intend to hold a virtual event from 4.15pm until 6.45pm on the 26th of October. Below are instructions as to how you can make appointments.
To make your appointments please login at: https://parents-booking.co.uk/BraidhurstHigh
To login you will need to enter:
- Your first name and surname
- Your child’s first name, surname and date of birth
The login details you enter must match those we have on record for you.
Appointments will be available to book from 9am on Monday 11th October until 10pm on Monday 25th October.
After you have made your appointments you can choose to print or e-mail a confirmation.
On the day of your appointments, you need to re-login at the website address above. 10mins before your appointments are due to begin you will be able to join the video meeting room, where you can wait for your appointment(s).
Internet Browser Compatibility:
You must use one of the below device and internet browser combinations for the video meeting technology to work:
- Apple iPhone/iPad (iOS 11+): Safari
- Android phone/tablet: Chrome or Firefox
- Linux computer: Chrome or Firefox
- Microsoft Surface: Chrome or Firefox
- Mac computer: Safari, Chrome or Firefox
- Windows computer: Chrome, Firefox or Edge (Chromium)
- If you cannot login please contact the school office.
- The email address field entered is only used to send your appointment confirmation. If you have problems logging in, it will not be because of the e-mail address you entered.
If you are unable to book at home, please contact the school office for help.
We have also attached a step-by-step leaflet with instructions. We will go through this with your child when they return after the October week so they are able to offer you assistance.
Mrs C Rooney