Homework Week Beginning 26th October 2020

Hi boys and girls and welcome to Term 2! Homework starts this week for everyone, except for the lucky people who have won a homework pass and get to miss doing 1 piece of their homework!

LITERACY

Spelling

Pupils should use the blue jotter to practice spelling words. The children work on these in class on a Monday however extra practice at home should be done. The children should all know  which group they are in  however if there is any confusion please message me. We have a spell check on a Friday.

***We will be having a spelling assessment in class on Monday 2nd November on the words pupils learned in Term 1 so extra practice at home going over these words would also help***

PRIMARY 5 SAPPHIRES Group

Primary 5 TOPAZ Group 

PRIMARY 5 DIAMONDS Group

PRIMARY 5 PEARLS GROUP 

Education City

Mrs Manning has set work in Literacy and Numeracy this week on Education City.

For Literacy I have set a reading prediction task. This homework will help you look for clues in the text.

For Maths I have set the whole class a tables challenge and other number work relating to work we are doing in class.

Bug Club

I have not set any new work on Bug Club as some pupils are not up to date with the set work from Term 1. Please try hard to catch up with this as new books will be getting set next week.

Good luck with this weeks work !!