Homework – 21/09/20

Education City

Can you match the analogue and digital times, compare and convert time, read words with 2 syllable sounds and choose correct contractions for different words?

Activity 1:  Eternal Flume

Activity 2: Matching Time

Activity 3: Sea of Words

Activity: Croaking Contractions

Sumdog

I have set a task on Sumdog that can be completed anytime between Monday and Friday. These questions will all be based on addition, subtraction and multiplication.

Bug Club

This week can you choose a non-fiction book of your choice from your list and write 5 facts from your book that you have learned and can pass on to someone else?

Extra

One thing that Mr M loves almost as much as reading a book is buying a brand new book. There’s something really exciting and thrilling about getting the chance to jump into a new, fascinating story. With that in mind, I am looking to improve my class library and also help find the perfect book for everyone in the class. So, it would be fantastic if you love to read or want to love to read, if you could make a list of the types of books you enjoy! Have a look at the books you have read and loved, what do they have in common? Why do you love them? Is it the type of books? The characters? What is it you love?

If you make a list and then return it to me I will do my best to find books that I think you will enjoy and I can add them to my class library and give to you to take home and hopefully enjoy!

Lets go on an adventure together to find new stories to fall in love with!