In recognising the parent as the prime educator we will endeavour to involve you in all aspects of the centre life.
We will aim to:-
- create an atmosphere where you feel valued
- develop a positive, meaningful relationship with you
- provide regular opportunities to discuss your child’s progress
- inform you and, where appropriate, consult you about centre matters
- be sensitive and responsive to your needs
- provide appropriate opportunities/ activities within the parents room
Parent evenings are held twice a year when you are invited to discuss your child’s progress, however parents are welcome to chat more informally about their child at any time with their Keyworker or a member of the management team.
Workshops and Stay and Play sessions are organised for parents throughout the year.
We invite parents to join our Parent’s Committee to support fundraising and other events within the centre.