Wednesday May 13th

Good morning P6.

hope you are all doing well.

here are a couple of tasks for you today.

Maths- multiplication

here is a fun crossword for you to try. Remember when completing a crossword your digits should match up if they are in a both a down and across clue. If you are unsure how to complete a crossword you can just answer the questions like regular sums then get someone in your house to help you with the layout.

another tip- you might want to try the grid method for the long multiplication questions.

Literacy- writing

i want you to write a thank you letter to someone who has really been there for you and helped you during this time. This can be a family member, a neighbour, a person working in your local shop or a friend you have kept in touch with online.  Use lots of adjectives to describe what they have done for you and how much it means to you.If you don’t mind sharing you can email it to me or have your parents take a photo of it and WhatsApp it to me. I’ll post lots of your learning on Friday.

have a lovely day

Miss Webster

4 thoughts on “Wednesday May 13th”

1. Hi miss Webster
    The crossword looks amazing I can’t wait to do it because first i need to help my mother clean the house .

2. It looks like my mother doesn’t end my help needs my sister is helping her so I have started the crossword but first I need to draw it .