Monday 30th

Good morning P6.

hope you all had a lovely weekend and enjoyed some of the sunshine.
here are some tasks for you to try at home:

P.E- I hope you guys are keeping up with Joe Wicks on YouTube, I am!

if youโ€™re finding his stuff too easy then challenge yourself to this name challenge, bonus points if you include your surname!

Literacy:

here are some interesting images to inspire you. You can write a short story, script, poem or create a drama piece with your siblings based on the image that most appeals to you.

as always, send anything you want to show off my way via email!

have a ย lovely day

Miss Webster

13 thoughts on “Monday 30th”

1. I tried out the pe name thing and it actually helped me train my muscles ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

2. Plus mine to I’ve completed the pe task sorry i wasnt able to send you my mail\Homework i will send it as soon as possible

3. HI MISS WEBSTER!! I just wanted to ask if you could put some math work on the blog as well.Also i wrote a poem about the animals coming out the van/bus!!

THANK YOU MISS WEBSTER FOR THE SUPPORT AND COMFORT DURING THE SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED

THANK YOU MISS WEBSTER

1. Hi Hubaib
      Lovely to hear from you.
      Iโ€™ll post some maths things today for you, but have you tried mathsfsctor.com? Thereโ€™s some really great stuff on there.
      Can you email me your poem? Iโ€™d love to read it!
      Missing you

4. HI
    MISS WEBSTER thank you for the math work I really appreciate it.I will send you the poem as soon as I can on my sisters gmail account.

THANK YOU

Missing you too