End of term message from Mrs Martin

Dear Parents/ Carers,

Well, session 2020-21 was a challenge but we have made it! It can be easy to dwell on the negatives of such a difficult year but we have proved that the positives outweigh all the negatives. We have a school of happy children who genuinely enjoy their learning and want to be here, that alone is a massive achievement.

I would like to thank you for all your support throughout the second period of remote learning, the time and effort you put in to supporting your children was evident on their return and has contributed greatly to the minimal learning loss we have experienced in St Joseph’s. I would also like to thank you for your kind words and constant encouragement for our staff and also personally, knowing you were with us every step made a huge difference to us.

We have been blessed with a staff team in St Joseph’s who are dedicated to the wellbeing of our children and will always put their needs at the centre of everything they do. I would like to thank them for everything they have achieved this session and wish them a very restful and relaxing summer.

And a final thank you to Canon Stephen who has helped support and guide us through the last session. He has been a constant presence in our school and his kind words and strength of Faith have helped to keep us strong.

So, as we move in to a more relaxed period of summer sun (hopefully) I hope you enjoy precious family time and get a chance to be together with those that you have missed.

With much love

Suzanne Martin

Head Teacher

St Joseph’s Primary School