School Aims – Planning for Excellence
In St. Joseph’s Primary School, we are engaged in the pursuit of excellence. Our main aim is to provide a Catholic school education of high quality that will enable all young people to become:-
|• successful learners • confident individuals • responsible citizens
• effective contributors
2. Raising attainment through self-evaluation and improvement
3. Providing a quality learning environment which stimulates and motivates pupils
4. Supporting pupils by providing personal and social development and active health
5. Promoting the Gospel values such as love, compassion, truth, integrity and wisdom and seeking to build a community where all members are held in high regard and their dignity, worth and individuality are respected
6. Effective deployment of staff and resources as well as close “partnership working” between home, school, parish and the local community.
7. Ensuring the development of excellence by fostering high quality leadership at all levels.