A reminder that the next meeting of the Giffnock Parent Council will be this Friday 31st January at 1.30pm in the School Staff room. At the moment there are only a handful of parents attending meetings and we are always keen for more voices/opinions so if you are able to pop along that would be great. No pressure to ‘join’ the PC we are just really keen to get more parents of different year groups to come along – to even just one meeting. The work done by the Parent Council helps your children and we encourage all families to take their turn to help out.
The Agenda for this Friday’s meeting is as undernoted. If you have anything to say regarding the matters being raised(& you can not attend this meeting) please message the PC on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Giffnock Parent Council
Agenda – Fri 31st January
- Introductions – Tea/Coffee & Biscuits
- Nursery engagement/events
- School Twitter & Communication re School events
- Sponsored Event & STEAM
- Feedback – letter box idea
- Pupil Parliament
- Parent Equality rep
- Feedback re Cellidh
- Fundraising events and committee
- Parent Council engagement
- AOCB & date of next meeting