Categories
Uncategorized

Monday the 4th of May

Happy Star Wars day everyone! I hope that you are all well and still enjoying this good weather. The Transition team will have an exciting video to show you this week. Keep your eyes on the blog! A clue to the subject is that we were meant to look after them in school but Mrs …

Continue reading “Monday the 4th of May”

Happy Star Wars day everyone! I hope that you are all well and still enjoying this good weather. The Transition team will have an exciting video to show you this week. Keep your eyes on the blog! A clue to the subject is that we were meant to look after them in school but Mrs Ramage has her own at home. Answers on a postcard!

A nice free app that I found last week was ‘Seek by iNaturalist’ This New App Will Help You Identify the Plants and Animals You See ...

It can identify things you find in your garden or on your daily exercise. Just point your camera at it. It is very effective for wild flowers. I think it’s really good. Let me know if you find anything exciting or rare.

Below is this weeks suggested activities. Enjoy your short week (holiday Friday!) and let me know how you get on.

Week 2

Stay healthy and be kind to each other.

Mr Nicoll