Stewarton Academy Arrangements for Pupil Return in August 2020

Good morning,

Following last night’s communication from East Ayrshire Council, I am happy to share with you Stewarton Academy’s model and arrangements for pupil return from August. You can click the links below to access my letter to parents and pupils, and a document outlining the detailed arrangements for pupil return in August.

I strongly encourage you to read all three documents linked in this message to gain a full understanding of our model for return, the rationale that underpins it and the issues to which we still await clarification.

The communications are lengthy and there is a lot of information to absorb but I hope the detail provided leaves you with a sense of clarity and confidence in our plans as we move forward.

I want to thank you for your overwhelming support over the last few months and to pay tribute to the work of my staff in getting us to this point with a model and offer I am proud of under the current circumstances.

I hope you and your family continue to be safe and well as we head into a much-needed weekend.

Ryan Miller
Head Teacher