P5 Home Learning- Week beginning 15.06.2020

Good morning Primary 5! I hope you all had a fantastic week last week and had some fun. If your week wasn’t what you wished for, remember I always here to listen and this week is a new, fresh start.

I have uploaded this week’s Learning Grid and activities below.

I have included more fun Numeracy, Literacy, Health and Wellbeing and other activities in our Grid. Remember, you could choose an activity from each area to try each day or whatever works best for you and your family. If a document is underlined in the grid, this means it is a separate document (these are all listed at the bottom of this post). There are also some links to websites in the grid.

Please click on the links at the bottom of this post to see this week’s Learning Grid and activities.

Remember, do not worry if you do not have a printer and cannot print some of the activities, just write your answers or copy the activity onto paper or in your jotter. You can also use paper or any scrap paper to create some of the resources you may need.

You can also check out the school’s Twitter for extra learning ideas or visit our previous blog posts for extra learning resources.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to share any learning or what you have been up to! I would love to hear from you.

Again, please do not worry if you do not complete all of this week’s activities, just try your best, keep busy and have fun!

Love from,
Miss McInally x

Learning Grid- Week beginning 15.06.2020

3-digit Subtraction Activity Sheet

4-digit Subtraction Activity Sheet

Subtracting 4 digit numbers

Capital Cities- Place Value Activity

Measuring Length- Challenge Cards

Pirate Themed Mental Calculations Code Breaker – Multiplication and Division – 1 Chilli

Pirate Themed Mental Calculations Code Breaker – Multiplication and Division – 2 chilli

Fairtytale Story Board

Homophones Activity Pack

Reading Challenges

Spelling Challenge Activity Cards

Spelling Words 15.06.20

VCOP Challenge Activity Cards

Home Safety

Look to the future activity

Resilience Alphabet

Design Your Own Flower Activity Instructions

My Flower Design Activity Sheet

Prayer Journal

Recyclable Materials and Plastics

Recycling Sorting Activity