P3/4

This week our learning has included division in math, adverbs in language, rain forest animal movements and sounds in drama and drawing Christ the Redeemer as part of our RME.

I have learned how to divide by 2 with and without remainders – Toby, Kieran

I have enjoyed learning different types of shots in tennis during PE – Cyrus, Daniel, Lewis, Bryan, Angus

My favourite part was reviewing all the maths we have done so far in P4 – Melissa

Learning more about Brazil has been fun – Jamie, Tia

I enjoyed drawing and colouring the rain forest picture – Kelsey, Alexander, Meah

I have learned how to make a Timeline in ICT – Chloe, Amber

I also enjoyed painting the rain forest for our class wall display – Lewis, Meah

P5/6 & 7 learning this week

We have been revising concepts in maths and practicing our tables through whole class games.

We have been working on writing a balanced argument which we have written about hosting the Olympics in Brazil.

Our class have been researching about Travellers in RME with Ms Ferguson and using ICT to research and create a presentation about Brazil for our class assembly next week.

P6 started attending Linlithgow for golf tuition this week and will keep going for the next few weeks.

We have selected people to complete our Personal Project on and started drawing a portrait of them to include in our finished work.