P2 Home learning Grid

Good morning p2, here is your home learning grid for this week. Please only do what you can 🙂 I will be updating active learn, sumdog challenges and education city activities throughout the day today. Again if you have any questions of queries please contact me through the blog or my twitter account @missbutlersps. If you wish to share children’s learning with me, again this can be uploaded here or to my twitter page 🙂

As always, thank you for your continued support 🙂

week 3

2 thoughts on “P2 Home learning Grid”

1. Hi,

Hope you are well and keeping safe. We have been doing all of Lily’s numeracy and literacy through the packs given at our meeting. And now getting round to the online learning.

Lily’s how do I access active learn? And Lily’s IDL password isn’t working.

Thank you Laura Boyd

2. Hi there,

I am glad to hear you have managed to get use out of the packs.

All her logins should be in the pack of work that was left at the office. For active learn, once logged in, at the top of the page it will show ‘My Stuff’when you select that it will take you to another screen with her maths activities I have set in one tap and ‘rapid’ on another. Rapid is her reading tasks. There is a ‘read along’ function where the book will be read to her if needed.

For IDL – is it an app you are using on an ipad? If so, try it through the internet browser, there seems to be some issues logging in via an app. If you still have any problems let me know 🙂

Miss Butler 🙂