Primary 2A Tuesday 28th, April

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you are well and ready for another lovely day.  Did any of you look at the link to National Gardening Week?  They give you ideas for each day.  Today’s idea is about which plants attract pollinators so that will be one of my tasks today!

#designyoursuperbear

Do you know about a competition to design a super bear?  I found out about this last night and thought some of you boys and girls would like to take part.  I would love to but this is a competition for children!  This is the invitation from John Lewis:

Children of Britain invited to share their designs to create a “super-bear”’ cuddly toy using #DesignYourSuperBear to be sold at Christmas – with 100% of the profits going to the NHS

Here is the link and more information if you would like to take part.  You could still design a super-bear even if it’s not for the competition.

https://www.johnlewispartnership.co.uk/media/press/y2020/jl-and-wr-launch-soft-toy-design-competition.html

I would love to see your Super-Bear designs.  Have fun designing!

Have a great day.

Mrs Herbison