P3B Friday 19th June

Good Morning P3B,

Thank you to those of you who have sent myself and Miss Ross an email this week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend. One of next weeks tasks is to make up your own at home sports day. I wonder what you will come up with. I’m going to have a go too.

Here’s a little game that my daughters like to play sometimes. It’s great fun for all the family and you may want to have a go. It’s called ‘Stop the Bus’. Each person needs to make a sheet like the one below. One person chooses a letter and then think of an item for each category as quickly as you can. When somebody has something for every category shout ‘Stop the Bus’ and everyone has to put their pens down. You can give children an extra 30 seconds after an adult has called stop the bus.

You score 10 points for any unique answers and 5 if someone else has your answer. You can play as many rounds as you want. If you want play with different categories. At home, the Brice’s have even played it with family in England over Zoom. Have fun!

Best Wishes, Mr Brice