P3A Tuesday 21st April

Good morning 3A!

What fun activities do you have planned for today?  Share your ideas here or your parents can email me any work you’ve already completed.  Looking forward to hearing from you all!

Mrs Bell 🙂

4 thoughts on “P3A Tuesday 21st April”

1. Good morning Mrs Bell,
    Baillie is missing you and everyone in P3A. Yesterday we made our 5 point fitness, using addition to 100.
    1. Run on the spot for 50 seconds
    2.10 push ups
    3.20 sit ups
    4.10 tuck jumps
    5. 10 burpees
    Phew….😛
    Baillie is enjoying the new math games you set. 🤯
    We hope you get to enjoy some sunshine today too 😎

1. Hello Baillie. Lovely to hear from you. You have been busy! What a great fitness routine. I hope you are making everyone else at home join in too! Good to hear you are enjoying Active Heinemann. I have been enjoying the sunshine, thank you. I have been going for walks with my children and bouncing with them on their trampoline!

Mrs Bell

2. Hi Mrs Bell

It’s Jack. Hope you are doing OK. We have been spending lots of time in our garden and I have been working hard on school work. Can’t wait to get back to school 😁

1. Hello Jack. I am well thank you. Missing everyone from school and like you I’m excited to get back when we can. Glad to hear you are working hard at home. Ms Occardi and myself would love to see any work you’ve done if you’d like to email us any photos or tell us a bit more about what you’ve been up to.

Mrs Bell