P2A Tuesday, 12th May

Good morning, everyone!

Thank you to everyone who has emailed me over the past week.  It is always great to read and see what you have been doing at home with your families.  If you haven’t emailed me yet, please try to email today and let me know what you have been doing at home.

Although it was a little cooler yesterday, I hope you still managed to get outside to play, walk or cycle.  I wonder how many of you prefer to  go for a cycle and how many of you prefer to go for a walk?  You could draw a picture of which one you like the best and email it to me.  That’s quite tricky for me to decide as I love to walk and to cycle so I would have to draw a picture of me walking along the river path and a picture of me cycling along the river path!

We are learning the    qu   sound in our phonics this week.  Here is Geraldine the Giraffe to help you with this sound.

Remember there is a 2D Shape blog this week with links to help you learn about all the shapes.

I received an email yesterday with a super picture made from 2Dshapes.  I thought I’d share this with you today.

Can you name all the 2D shapes?

I also received an email telling me about someone in our class who made 2D shape flashcards and was teaching other family members all the shapes.  Fantastic shape work!

Have a great day, everyone!

Mrs Herbison