P2/1 – Wednesday 6th May

Hello P2/1

Welcome back again ! Hope everyone managed to have some time off from home learning over the holiday weekend.

As you will see our home learning plan is a bit different as this is such a short week for you.  Grown ups please be aware that I  will be in my hub school on Thursday and Friday so won’t be immediately available on these days for checking and replying to  emails and messages.

One of the home learning tasks this week is to create a stay safe stone and I have posted a picture of the stones that I have decorated below. I haven’t managed to go for a walk yet and leave them somewhere but hopefully I can do this later in the week.  I found it much easier to do the writing using felt pens but you can try different things depending on what you have at home.

This week I  will be  posting the Story Time from Home link on a separate blog page as it includes some literacy tasks for you to try.  You will need a grown up to help but hopefully you will enjoy these for a wee change.

Please note grown ups – there is no story writing task this week.

I can see that quite a few of you have been have been logging on to  the Sumdog website. Remember that like Numbots, this is your choice and I will not be setting work on here for you to do. It can be good fun playing games online but you should not be doing this all the time.

Enjoy the sunshine today – it is a lovely day here in Bathgate and hopefully it is in Linlithgow too!

Miss McDermott