Happy Friday Primary 1 8.5.2020

Good morning everyone.

Well today marks the end of 6 weeks learning at home. I just want to say to all the boys and girls, and their families, that you are all doing a fantastic job! These are very different times to what we have ever experienced before. Working and learning at home, not really leaving the house and not seeing extended family and friends.

The best part of the day for me is reading the messages from you- whether it’s a quick hello to let me know that you are safe or photographs and videos of you at home. Please keep doing what you can. However big or small you are always learning new skills that will benefit you in the future. My 2 children have been busy learning life skills such as hoovering and changing their bed, something we just never had time to do before but excellent skills to have. Please keep in touch as I miss seeing you all each day, hearing all your stories and getting a cuddle.

Now the weekend has come around again and we can all relax and hopefully enjoy the sunshine. I thought I would share another picture of my kitten Ace who likes to watch me work. He has become best friends with my big cat called Flynn. I am not sure Flynn enjoys it so much!

I will speak to you all again on Monday when we will issue a new plan and some fun and exciting activities to do if you can manage them.

Take care boys and girls 

Mrs Menmuir