Good Morning Primary 2b Wednesday 29th April 2020 Mrs Boyle

Good Morning primary 2b,

I hope you are all well. Today is National Poetry Month and I know how much you like to read and listen to poems.  Here is a link  to Kenn Nesbitt’s website with lots of lovely poems to listen to and read. Maybe if you have time you can make your own acrostic poem. Go to lessons and it will explain how to do this.  My favourite poem is When the teacher isn’t looking. Maybe you can let me know if you have a favourite?

Click for Kenn Nesbitt’s Poetry Website

Below are some examples of some acrostic poems using your name or the name of your friend . Mabye you want to think of your own ideas. What about characters from your favourite cartoon or film?                                                                                                                

Have a fun day!

Mrs Boyle

2 thoughts on “Good Morning Primary 2b Wednesday 29th April 2020 Mrs Boyle”

1. Hi Mrs Boyle
    I wrote a poem for a competition. It was called the finding of Carmria. My mummy typed it for me. The competition man said it was good. 🦄💕
    From Asia in p2a

1. Hi Nadine ,
      Its lovely to hear from you I am glad you enjoyed writing your poem. I have loved reading some of these funny poems they made me laugh especially the one at the toilet paper. I wonder if you and your mummy had a favourite? Mabye you will become a famous poet one day if you keep practising writing poetry.
      Take Care
      Mrs Boyle