Good Morning, P2A Thursday 23rd April

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you had a fun day yesterday and got out in the sunshine.  I had fun reading some emails from boys and girls in our class.  I love to see your photos of all the learning activities you are doing with your families so please keep sending them to me and keep in touch!

My daughter and I baked a carrot and banana loaf last night.  We had to follow all the instructions in the recipe and use scales to weigh out all the ingredients.  Have any of you been baking at home?  It would be good to see photos of your baking.

Today is St George’s Day.  St George’s Day is celebrated in England on 23rd April.  He is the patron saint of England.  St George rescued a princess by slaying a fearsome fire-breathing dragon.  I hope you have enjoyed watching Miss McDermott’s stories about dragons this week.  Here is a link to a short video about St George –

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YuVzOK89EA

Have fun learning and have a great day!

Mrs Herbison 

2 thoughts on “Good Morning, P2A Thursday 23rd April”

1. Your baking looks delicious Mrs Herbison, I hope you both enjoyed it! I made some chocolatey -peanut/oat bars at the weekend, but there are none left now. Some of the boys and girls in P1 have sent over photos of their lovely baking and I have been very impressed.

1. Our carrot and banana loaf was very tasty and we all enjoyed it very much! Your chocolatey -peanut/oat bars must have been yummy if there aren’t any left! I’m glad to hear P1 boys and girls have been baking. It always tastes very good and there are so many different skills they learning, too. I had a photo emailed to me today of some baking a boy in my class had done and his cakes looked delicious. Well done, boys and girls.