Good morning P1! Friday 8th May 2020

Good morning P1!

Here is a fun video to start the day off right – you can practise skip counting by 2, 5 and 10 and have a think about odd and even numbers, all while working out and following the instructions.

As we come to the end of another week of home learning, I just want to say a huge well done to all our incredible children for all your hard work these last few weeks and a big thank you to all parents/carers – you are all doing an amazing job!

One of the things that really brightens my day and makes me smile is hearing about all the great outdoorsy, creative, fun things you are doing at home and all the fab family time people are enjoying. I have heard about people camping in the garden, planting flowers and vegetables, taking on art and craft projects, cooking up a storm and inventing games/treasure hunts/quizzes for their families.

What are your plans for this weekend? If the sun stays out, we are going to take Bennie on some nice walks along an old railway track near our flat. We also have to try and give him a bath, which will be very tricky because he HATES water. Usually I end up getting more soaked than he does! Here he is this morning playing with his toys.

Have a fantastic weekend when it comes,

I miss you all very much P1B, I’m so proud of you for working and playing at home and keeping everybody safe,

Mrs Jamieson