P3A Monday 27th April

Good Morning 3A!

I hope everyone had a good weekend and enjoyed the warm weather.   I spent time with my family playing outside.  My children enjoyed drawing chalk pictures on the slabs then they helped me water the plants in the garden.  It turned into a bit of a water fight with the hose and we ended up soaked! This year we are growing potatoes, peas, onions and carrots.  We can see the shoots just starting to appear from the soil. Are any of you growing vegetables too?

Here is the P3 Home Learning grid for this week.   P3 Week 4 plan (Mon27.04)

I’ve also set new games on Active Heinemann so please log in and give these a try.  For those that would like an extra task I’ve added some of the activity sheets we would have been doing in class.  You don’t need to print these off, you could talk through the work with someone at home or record answers on paper.  I know some of you emailed me last week to show photographs and tell me about your work.  I would love to hear from you again this week.   You can reply to this post or send Ms Occardi and myself an email.

Mrs Bell 🙂