Welcome Back, Primary 2A

Good Morning, Primary 2A

Welcome back to Term 4.  I hope you all had a fun Easter holiday and managed to get outdoors and enjoy our lovely weather.  How many of you managed to see  beautiful daffodils dancing in the breeze?

I am missing all of you and I am looking forward to supporting you and your family with your learning this term.

Please use the Learning at Home Grid which is on our school website to see our suggested activities for the week.  Also check our School Blog every day for updates.  We are always interested in finding out how you are getting on and happy to support you in any way we can.

Have fun learning at home with family members and enjoy being outside.  Remember – just do what you can.

Mrs Herbison

2 thoughts on “Welcome Back, Primary 2A”

1. I’m missing you all so much. I hope that I see you all very soon. I’ve been busy planning my own theme park which is for animals, learning how to use nails and screws and being creative every day!
    Love Callie

1. Hi Callie
      Your theme park sounds amazing! I look forward to seeing it.
      I am also interested to hear how creative you are being with nails and screws!
      Keep being creative!
      Mrs Herbison