P1a Learning Reflection W/E 21st June 2019

P1 have been thoroughly enjoying our first week of fitness fortnight. On Monday we took part in sports day and loved all the different activities. On Tuesday we went to boot camp in the morning and football in the afternoon. On Wednesday we enjoyed meeting our new teacher and playing playground games with P1b. On Thursday we had great fun at aerobics with Mrs Brown where we were doing lunges, squats, the Highland fling plus lots more. We also enjoyed a taster session of Judo. In literacy this week we have been revising the sounds and tricky words learned this year. In writing we wrote about what we are looking forward to in Primary 2. In numeracy and maths this week we have been revising giving change from 10p and playing mental maths games. We have also been learning about the names of our body parts and talking about families and how they are all unique. On Thursday we had our star of the week circle time and Coben is our star of the week. Here are a few of the children’s reflections:

Lois: “I enjoyed learning about families and how they are all different.”

Ch: “I enjoyed doing Judo.”

Leighton: “I enjoyed maths this week and giving change from 10p.”

Rory: “I also enjoyed Judo this week.”

Isaac: “I enjoyed winning the race at sports day.”

Ziva: “I enjoyed Judo as well.”

Sam: “I enjoyed Judo. I liked when we were being turtles.”