P1b Learning Reflection for W/E 14.06.19

Poppy – I liked doing the assembly, I was a caterpillar. The singing part was good, I like the caterpillar song.

Hiba – My assembly was my highlight because the song is cool.

Austin – I liked the one planet picnic. We had snacks with no litter or waste. I had my snack in a box.

Teria –  I liked maths this week. We are learning about directions. We can communicate with the beebot so that it goes to the left and right and forward and backwards.

Charley – I liked the assembly. I liked wearing the butterfly wings. It was about the life cycle of a butterfly. First a butterfly lays an egg on a leaf then a caterpillar hatches out. It eats its egg shell then leaves. Then it makes a chrysalis and turns into a butterfly.

Solomia – I like wearing the hats in assembly. I had an egg on a leaf for the assembly.

James – I liked our assembly because it was about the life cycle of a butterfly. My favourite part is the song. We had hats on, I was a caterpillar.

Nicholas – I love assembly. I was an egg on a leaf.

Subhan – I liked the one planet picnic.  We had healthy stuff, I had carrot and grapes.

Sushanth – I liked the assembly. I got three speaking parts. I said, we like to call ourselves caterpillars. My second one is, but then we start to have so many problems, our skill feels too small and our body feels too big. The last one is, this is the third stage the pupa stage!

Alister – I liked the assembly. Because we were all saying our words and everybody got a part. Our mummies and daddies and grannies and grandads came to see it.

Lewis – I liked the assembly. I was caterpillar 5!

Kaelan – I liked the P1 assembly. I liked the hungry caterpillar story. I told everyone about a chrysalis and then it popped out with a beautiful butterfly.

Christian – We did our assembly. I said thank you for being a quality audience!