P6 Blog

P6 have had a short but very busy week. In maths we were learning about decimals. We revised place value and learnt about decimals and tenths.

“This week we did decimal fraction bingo and it was so much fun.”- Kyle

“I liked decimal bingo because it was fun and educational.”-Leon

“Maths was fun because we were playing decimal bingo.” – Hayley D

“I needed some practice on decimals but it is now easy.”- Cade

“At first when I did decimal fractions I didn’t understand but after learning more about it I found it easy.”- Silvester

” I find decimals easy now.” – Sri

In P.E. this week we played futsal. We also got to go to the cross county on Tuesday too.

“This week in P.E. we did futsal and it was very fun. I was the goalkeeper.”- Charlie

“I loved futsal. We played lots of games and my team won 1 match. It was great.”- Lewis

“I have been enjoying P.E. because we have been doing futsal and I like football a lot.”- Callum L

“We did cross country on Tuesday and I was the 7th girl in the whole girls race. I persevered.”- Ellie

“We did cross country this week and I came 3rd. It was amazing but tiring.”- Zoe

“On Tuesday we did cross country and I loved it. It was really hot and tiring but when we were done I wanted to do it again. I also came 12th.”- Katy

“This week we did cross country and I came 3rd out of the girls in our class and out of the whole girls race I came about 10th.”- Natalie

We also did our Deadeye drama again this week.

“I liked drama this week, I liked being dusty the dog in our Deadeye drama.”- Matthew

We had to find out about inspirational sports people in preparation for fitness fortnight.

“This week I enjoyed making the fact file. I manged to find some information that I didn’t know before and also drew a picture of Messi.”- Rowan