Our class blog

This week the blog has been done completely by us.

Charlie: On Thursday we made remembrance day cards which was very fun and entertaining everyone put a message in their cards, I did a poem.

Sophie;This week we did division in maths, I found it a little hard and I don’t think I have the hang of it yet.

Katie: This week I found maths a little challanging and I found the remembrance cards fun.

Kaitlyn: I  found the maths hard and I enjoyed doing the remembrance cards.

Brandon  I found the maths hard and I liked doing the remembrance cards.

Kieran: I found the Junior Road Safety Officer induction really interesting because we got lots of ideas for the school.

Ben M: I found going to the church fun because I got inspiration from doing it to draw a picture of the war memorial.

Bobby: In maths we did significant figures and I found it hard at first but then I got the hang of it and it was easier than before and we learnt that you don’t always need brackets and that you always times first.

Harry: I enjoyed going to football we had lots of fun.

Liam: Over the course of two weeks I’ve enjoyed learning about significant figures, at first it was a bit confusing actually finding out how to do it because there was lots of different ways to do it online but once I got the hang of it it’s actually really simple and easy.

Photos from our judo taster.