Learning from Home

Wow, what an interesting lot of learning P4 have done this week. Aside from anything I have set, there has been lots of baking, cooking, ice-lolly making, basketball skills, football drills, watercolour painting, planting vegetables, woodwork, Lego creations and much more. This is all wonderful stuff, and it makes me so happy to see the photos of the things you are so rightly proud of.

Some of the class have taken time to reflect on what they have learned:

O – My comment for the blog is that I enjoyed doing the sumdog spelling and maths because it was challenging and also fun to do, I also enjoyed the David Walliams stories it was very funny.

E – My comment for the blog is- I enjoyed doing art and listening to David Walliams on sound cloud because I loved the watercolour art because it was very fun to do with the water pen  and I enjoyed listening to David Walliams because all of his stories are funny and they are very nice to listen to.

A – My comment for the blog is : I enjoyed doing personal writing because I can tell people how I feel about things.

S – My comment for the blog:- I enjoyed fractions and number talks  I enjoyed number talks because I liked figuring them out. I enjoyed fractions because they are fun.

Reflection: I liked to complete LEGO challenge because it is fun.

L – I enjoyed doing some sudoku and mindful colouring. Sudoku was quite tricky.

E – I liked making melting moments[like cherry cookies] with my mum.

Well done everyone. Have a lovely weekend.