P1b Learning Reflection for W/E 7.6.19

This week in P1b we have been learning ‘ow’ as in how and ‘ai’ as in Spain. In maths we have been programming bee bot to move forward, back, and make left and right turns. We learned about the life cycle of a chicken and enjoyed dancing to the chicken song!

Subhan – We learnt the sound ‘ow’ as in brown cow. I liked writing the ‘ow’ words in shaving foam

Poppy – I liked writing our ‘ai’ words in the shaving foam. I also liked learning directions with the Bee Bots

Charley – I liked learning how to say my name in French

James – I liked learning the colours in French

Kaelan – I liked listening to the P2 assembly about minibeasts. I liked the song about creepy crawlies

Hiba – I learnt how to say my name in French

Sushanth – I liked the P2 assembly. I liked the songs they sang

Austin – I liked learning how to work the bee bots. We had to press the right buttons to make sure the bee bot went to another person

Nicholas – I liked learning about the life cycle of a chicken. It lays the egg, then it is a baby chick and then a chicken or a cockerel when he’s older

Lewis – I enjoyed learning about the life cycle of the chicken. The hen lays an egg that will be a baby chicken

Solomia – I liked the P2 assembly because I hadn’t heard that song before. I liked singing the song.

Teria – I liked number talks. I learnt that it’s easier to make 10 first then add the other numbers on. 9 + 1 = 10 plus 5 is 15. I enjoyed P2 assembly as well.

Roshan – I liked learning the ‘ai’ sound. I know the words snail and rain. I liked making the sound in the shaving foam.

Alister – I liked learning the ‘ai’ sound. The ai sound in snail, rain and tail.

Christian – The P2 assembly was about mini beasts.