All about school camp

Last week P6 went to school camp. Here’s what we have to say about it.

“I liked the low ropes because it was funny to watch people get muddy.” – Matthew

“My favourite activity was the abseiling because it was exciting and you can control yourself.” – Zoe

“I liked abseiling because you can go down at your own pace.” – Cade

“I really enjoyed the abseiling because it showed me to try everything you’re scared of.” – Logan F

“I enjoyed the zipwire the most because it was very fast and high.” – Aiden

“I really enjoyed the low ropes because we nearly fell in the mud and it was funny.” – Murray

“In archery we had to try and hit the arrow into the bulls-eye and I cut my finger on the bow and it really hurt.” –  Ellie

“My favourite activity was the zipline because you go so fast.” – Jamie

“I liked going to the fire station and the park because I wanted to go into the town.” – Finlay

“My favourite activity was abseiling and it wasn’t that scary but the free fall as a tiny bit scary but I did it and it was very fun.” – Silvester

“I liked the zipline because it was long and tall.” – Kyle

“I enjoyed low ropes because we got to shake everybody into the mud water.” – Eesa

“My favourite activity was the zipline because it was the ufn and scary and the view was great.” – Ainslie

“We went to camp for four days it was cool and fun. I loved the zipline because it was high and fast.” – Hayley D

“I enjoyed the orienteering because we got to explore.” – Calum

“The zipwire is my favourite because it had AMAZING views, you could see for miles, and it felt like you were flying!” – Hayley B

“I loved the low ropes, it’s like an obstacle course with mud and water. I got really dirty!” – Katy

“My favourite was abseiling because I thought that I was never going to do it but I did and it was very fun.” – Lewis

“The abseiling was really fun and nervous.” – Logan Y

“My favourite activity was the zipline because it felt like being in Mission Impossible.” – Rowan

“I enjoyed the zipline. I felt scared at first but I did it.” – Charlie

“I enjoyed the orienteering because you had to work as teams to find every sign.” – Cameron

“I loved the 300m zipwire. It felt like mission impossible.” – Luke

“My favourite was the low ropes because we got muddy.” – Callum L

We had a really good time! See our Facebook page for photos/videos.