Another fast and furious week in P7, finishing on a high as we finished the West Lothian Sumdog competition in 5th place having also been the daily winners on Wednesday. Special mention to Sophie  who finished 3rd in the individual competition, getting 952 correct answers out of 1000 questions.

Arron – This week I really enjoyed the division questions because the one with remainders I found really easy and now that has helped me with my division sums on the big maths questions. In P.E. we ran from one wall to another and we done it twice and I got 15 seconds all 3 times I ran back.

I think that my spelling improved this week because we had harder words and I got all of them right – Jack

Lewis – this week improved on dividing at maths. This week it was fun it was a bit hard to understand at first but when you got it, it was easy.

Kaitlyn – I found the division in maths hard but I think that I will get better

Harry – I enjoyed maths it was really fun because I got to help other people.

Tyler – I enjoyed football because the fitness and agility bit of the session and the matches at the end are very fun!

Liam – I am really happy because Mrs Mill offered me a solo to Walking in the Air from The Snowman in choir!