Title – P6s’ Week

Orientation

kaiden – Welcome to the BLOG and the best class ever. Here is what P6 have been doing this week.

Sequence of Events

In literacy we have been learning how to write a recount. A recount is a retelling of events in the past so we have decided to write our BLOG in this way. There are four sections : Title, Orientation, Sequence of Events and Personal Comment.

In maths we have had a focus week learning about 2D and 3D shapes.

Debbie – I liked drawing an animal made of shapes. It was a cat made from circles, ovals, rectangles and squares.

Bailey – This week in Basketball I enjoyed the game where someone tries to knock the ball out of the court.

Kyle – I enjoyed playing small games. I liked it.

Jaxson – I enjoyed drawing my shoe. I was proud of it.

Emily – We had a secret compliment challenge. We were given a secret person at random. Then all week we gave them compliments. We had to guess who our secret person was at the end of the week.

Kyle – I feel great when I get compliments.

Emily – I enjoyed designing a graffiti brick.

We were able to design a graffiti brick when we were caught using positive and encouraging language.

Personal Statement

Emily – We had a great week.

Grace – I hope we have a good week next week.