Mrs Lockhart’s Days

This week we worked hard in our reading fluency. We noted that we take a pause at a comma and at a full stop. This helps the reading make sense.  We spotted some people self-correcting when they read incorrectly and we realised that helps our understanding too.

Our P.E. outside continues to be great fun. There are lots of running games and our hearts certainly get a good work out.

Lewis  – I like the running best because I can run fast.

Shay – I enjoy P.E. outside because I can run really fast. It gives me so much exercise and makes my heart go really fast.

Ryley – It makes me feel better about myself because I am getting more fit and healthy.

We practised our note taking on Friday and then wrote a paragraph on a current piece of news. Mrs Lockhart thought there might be some journalists in the making!

Roman – We wrote notes about the news and then I chose to write about slavery.

Summer – It was really useful to take notes so we could remember all our good ideas.

Alyssa – I found it interesting and fun. The note taking was nice because it gave you a good plan and supported the actual piece of writing.

Happy holidays everyone.