Primary 2 – Thursday 25th June 2020

See the source image

Good morning Primary 2! I hope you are all having a great week! We are almost at the end of term, and I am so proud of how well you have all done during these strange times. Here are some activities for your second last day in P2!

End of the year questions

Here are today’s questions for reflection!

1. What is something that you did this year that you will remember for the rest of your life?
  2. What are you looking forward to doing over the summer?

Here is another fun game for the day! This game is called ‘Salute’ and is very similar to the game ‘heads up’.

What you will need:

1. Two people
  2. Cards numbered 1-10 (or larger numbers for a challenge). These can be made from pieces of paper or post-it notes

How to play:

1. Player 1 should stick a number card to Player 2’s head (Player 2 shouldn’t see the card)
  2. Player 1 should give Player 2 clues so they can guess the number (e.g. your number is double 7)
  3. Once the number has been guessed correctly, swap roles and play the game again.

To make the game harder, increase the value of the numbers and use word problems as clues.

See the source image

Get moving

Let’s get up and moving with Jack Hartmann! See if you can get everyone in your house to join in!

Memories

I would like you to use the template below to draw 4 things that you remember from this year. You can either print this template or draw it on a piece of paper. Once you have drawn your memories, I would like you to write at least 2 sentences about each one to describe it. Send your completed memory sheet to wldeans-ps@westlothian.org.uk so I can see your highlights of the year!

See the source image

Have a super day everyone!