Hello P.1/2

I hope you are all well this morning and ready for another day of learning!

Mrs Stevenson has encouraged me to do the Joe Wicks workout. Use her link again for you and anyone else in your house who wants to join in and get moving.It’s a great start to your day!

I thought we could carry on some of our information handling work. We are good now at taking information and creating a bar graph. Can you use this information in the sheet below to make a bar graph. You would need an adult to draw the outline of the graph or print zoo-bar-graph-activity-activity-sheet_ver_1

Also we have been looking at the Christian religion in class. Now we are focusing on our values. An important value, which is stressed in many religions, is one of forgiveness. Being able to say sorry plays a big part in that.

I have uploaded the powerpoint we looked at before as a reminder for you.p.1.2 -sorry-powerpoint (1)

Try to think of ways you can show you are sorry. I have some ideas. Maybe you could draw a picture to show you were sorry, you could do something nice for the person you have upset, you could give them a hug or you could simply say sorry.

Draw a picture of your best way to say sorry and write the word sorry underneath.

Have a great day.