End of Term Update

Dear Parents and Carers,

End of Term Reminder – School closes at 1pm on Friday 30th June. Pupils can go home for lunch at 12.15. Pupils who are going home for lunch at 12.15 need not return to school.

Staffing Update

Congratulations to Mrs MacNish who was appointed as Principal Teacher at Kincardine in Menteith yesterday. In order to ensure continuity for P3/4 pupils we have managed to retain Mr Gonet on our staff and he will teach this class. Mr Gonet met his new class this afternoon.

Further congratulations to Miss Scott who was appointed as Principal Teacher at Braehead today, Miss Scott will continue to teach P1B as planned.

P5B will meet their new teacher on 22nd August.

I am sure you will join me in thanking these staff members for their contribution to supporting the pupils of Braehead Primary and wishing them every success in their future posts.

Medicines

We would ask that parents collect all medicines from the school office before the end of term. Thank you.

On behalf of all staff I would like to thank you for your continued

support and wish you all a lovely and sunny summer holiday.

Yours sincerely

Mairi Breen

Headteacher