Home learning (Under the Sea) 25/05/20

Good Morning Room 6,

From now until the end of term you’ll receive 2 weekly task posts at the beginning of the week. I’m going to keep Study Ladder updated and provide Under the Sea activities. Mrs Graham will provide additional literacy, maths and fun activities.

Well done to all of you for such a fantastic effort with your tasks last week. As you know, I asked you to research a sea creature of your choice and create a fact file or PowerPoint about it. Jack H sent me his brilliant Power Point all about coral. I was so impressed with the professional lay out and the super content! Have a look at it: The amazing world of Coral

As always if any of you have photos to share with me I’d love to see them. Email me at gw16mirnererica@glow.sch.uk

This week, I’d like you to keep thinking about the different creatures we can find in the sea. I have included some fact cards to read and questions about them. You don’t have to print them off if a printer isn’t available – just write the answers on a piece of paper or answer them orally to your sibling or grown up.

Sea Creatures Fact Cards                Sea Creatures Questions and Answers

In our house we have been busy with the Let’s Go Live Oceans week “makes”. If you are looking for under the sea science based craft activities then you’ll find loads there.  They are great fun and can usually be made with things you’ll have in your house. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=maddie+moate+let%27s+go+live

I have updated your Study Ladder as usual and  recommend one session of about 30 minutes each day. I continue to be extremely impressed with your efforts Room 6. Keep it up and keep smiling,

Mrs Mirner : )