P6 Home Learning Tasks 12/6/20

Good morning P6, I hope you had some fun yesterday with your Health and Wellbeing task? My daughters couldn’t understand why I was being so nice to them and every time I said something nice they started laughing.

The Emperor Tamarins were a bit of a disappointment, I don’t think they liked the rain and went hiding!

Your task today are all focused on Africa, there are no formal literacy or maths tasks but you will need to listen and be creative.

Task 1 – Lets Explore Nigeria – a short video clip with some questions to answer.

Task 2 – Virtual Safari at Longleat Safari Park.  – Follow the safari around the park, take notes and create a safari board game.

Task 3 – Ndebele Art – Look at the images in the PowerPoint and design your own pattern on the worksheet.

Only three tasks but they will take a bit of time. Be as fun as you can with the game and play it with your family.

Have a great weekend, I am in St Fergus’ today and again at the start of next week, if you need help just send me a message.

Mrs Coyle