Primary 5 Daily Tasks 09.06.20

Good morning Primary 5. I am so amazed with all of your hard work yesterday especially with your reading comprehension. You all challenged yourselves and showed a great understanding of the text! I have been enjoying looking at all of the birds in my garden now and trying to identify them, I hope you have too!

Health and well being:

Today I would like you to do some Yoga and just take some time to breathe. Try to take a minute to focus on your breathing, breathing in through your nose and out through your mouth. This can really help improve your concentration and help keep you nice and calm.

Literacy:

Challenge time!

Today I am giving each group a challenge! You have some literacy challenge cards focussed on grammar, I would like you to see how many of them you can complete in 30 minutes!! Good luck! Remember to tell me your number when you send in your work!

Blue Group:

Challenge Cards

Red Group:

Challenge Cards.pdf Red Group

Green Group:

Challenge cards green

Numeracy:

I have set you a challenge on Sumdog today! Try to get as many correct answers as you can! It will be revision of what we have learned so far.

I would also like you to spend some time practicing your times tables.

Scottish Wildlife Topic

Todays task is to design and create a bird feeder. Remember birds beaks can be small so make sure they can fit in to get the food without the food falling out! I am not giving you an example of one today as I would like you to be creative!! Enjoy!