Remember to complete each task to the best of your ability. Please let me know if you are struggling with any task or need advice, as soon as possible. Try not to get stressed or upset about homework – it really isn’t worth it! Ask your parent/carer to write a note if you are unable to attempt any task. Thank you, Miss McDowall.
- Reading – Please read your book for:
- Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue & Green – Monday 27th Feb
- Purple – Monday 27th Feb OR 6th March (depending on the book)
- Personal Reading Challenge – Throughout the year, please read extra texts on top of the class novels. Record what you have read and complete the tasks on the Personal Reading Challenge sheet.
- Spelling – Unit/List 11 – Please complete Unit/List 11 in your Spelling Homework jotter for Friday 3rd March. Please practise your spelling words on Spelling City (not compulsory).
- Word Problems: Please answer the word problems in your Maths Homework jotter for Friday 25th February. Choose which Chilli Challenge you would like to attempt. Mild: Yellow Chilli Medium: Green Chilli Hot: Red Chilli https://blogs.glowscotland.org.uk/re/bishopton/2017/02/18/p7m-maths-homework-data-handling-red-chilli-challenge/
- Please play the games below to help you improve your 72 Learn Its . 72 Learn Its Hit the Button P7 Maths Weblinks
- Times Table Grid Learn Your Tables Number Fact Families
- Click here to be taken to our Blog post with links to Maths Revision websites.
- Please complete the WW2 Personal Research Task for Tuesday 14th March. Click here for the task and success criteria. If you would like a paper copy, please ask.
- Please listen and practise the WW2 Songs we learnt in class. Click here for the Blog post.
- We are looking for one adult helper for Tuesday 7th March from 11.15-12.00 visit to the library. If you are able to help out, please write a note in your child’s diary or post a comment on the Blog. Thank you in advance.
- P.E. – Monday 11.15am – You must bring a full change of P.E. kit(t-shirt, shorts/tracksuit bottoms and indoor trainers). We have drama all afternoon so you may keep your P.E. kit on for the rest of the day but change into your outdoor shoes at lunchtime.
- Please return your completed Young Scot Card form A.S.A.P. Click here for more information.